Re: [Peace-discuss] It's just too embarassing…

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Thu May 14 19:42:48 CDT 2009

Not since Jimmy Carter's Presidency ( 1977 - 1981 ) has an American President had any independent control or thought. And never forget what the corporate interests did to him via THEIR media... Iran Hostage Crisis day 23, day 134, day 278, EVERY night on the news. Compared to how they covered-up for Reagan and George W. continuously.

Obama is NOT controlling the show, he does what he is told by his corporate benefactors.

David Johnson