[Peace-discuss] ...but everyone knew her as "Nancy"

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 08:32:54 CDT 2009

This is way too deep for me, Wayne.  Who is lying to whom here?  And what is
the American public (or rather readers of the Washington Times, which is a
right-wing rag owned by Sun Myung Moon, is it not?)  responding to exactly
in the poll?

 "Nancy" Pelosi, California Democrat, said the CIA lied to her in 2002, lied