[Peace-discuss] ...but everyone knew her as "Nancy"

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat May 16 11:17:59 CDT 2009

You know more about the WT than me. I voted "Yes" that I thought that
the CIA lied.
I am certifiably not a Moonie, and I doubt that many of the 11,577
others polled are Moonies.

I agree with you that the question is backhanded, and that the people
answering are
judging Nancy Nancy not the CIA.

Regardless of who is being sampled, 91% are disagreeing with Pelosi,
which is a large
chunk of any 11,578.

Pelosi is lying.  No doubt the CIA is lying too.

I expect that the CIA is in the business of generating lies.