[Peace-discuss] July 4 parade

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 11:49:14 CDT 2009

I think some of those first quotes that Carl listed, judiciously edited as he suggests, would maximize the potential of AWARE's entry to undermine the current politics of war - which I think is usually our goal.

The longer and more complex historical 140-odd year-old debate, I think, works better face-to-face or even better over email - and I think we don't all agree about these issues, either, whereas I think we do all agree with the sentiments expressed in the Lincoln quotes Carl dug out for us ...
 Ricky Baldwin

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn