[Peace-discuss] the stinkin' lincoln legacy

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu May 21 15:53:13 CDT 2009

Yeah, it's as pointless as discussing what FDR should have done in 1933, Truman
in 1945, Kennedy in 1962, Reagan in Iran-Contra, Bush in 2003, or Obama last
month.  Don't you see it's time to move on?

Or, as the poet puts it,

	Better stay away from those
	That carry around a fire hose
	Keep a clean nose