[Peace-discuss] Does Cheney Make Obama Look Good Enough?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon May 25 08:23:53 CDT 2009

I don't think Palin was particularly ignorant (cf. Joe Biden, Dan Quayle).  She
just had to be, given her class background.

And I hate to tell you, John (actually I don't): your polyarchy credentials are
in order.  In the US, formal education is a class marker more than elsewhere.
I'm afraid you can't be a man of the people whom you despise.   --CGE