[Peace-discuss] Does Cheney Make Obama Look Good Enough?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon May 25 20:22:31 CDT 2009

When I said Palin "had to be" ignorant, I meant, in the mind of the political
class: she couldn't be anything else, in their conception, because of her class
background.  There was of course no objective necessity that she be ignorant.

The Registrar of the Political Class is considering your request to withdraw.
I'll let you know...

And I'm glad you love the ignorant people very deeply.  And of course you agree
with the common Christian theological understanding, that, while our loves are
caused by things (e.g., a person's goodness), God's love causes things.  --CGE