[Peace-discuss] president's speech on afghanistan - emergency response...

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Nov 11 22:10:11 CST 2009

"Restraint" is the liberal position: as Chomsky points out, if the Nuremberg
principles (which the US et al. used to execute Nazis) were actually applied,
all post-war US presidents would have to have been hanged, because they all
committed the "supreme international crimes" defined at Nuremberg.

You can look it up...  --CGE