[Peace-discuss] were most of the victims Hasan's co-workers / or did I hear wrong?

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 23:03:24 CST 2009

I think I heard somewhere that most of the people killed at Fort Hood
were co-workers of Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan. But looking up the victims,
there is so little information about them except the emotional

Chief Warrant Officer Michael Grant Cahill (Ret.) - physician's assistant
Maj. Libardo Eduardo Caraveo -- a psychologist
Capt. John Gaffaney -- a psychiatric nurse
Capt. Russell Seager - "helped veterans with mental health problems"
Lt. Col. Juanita L. Warman - physician's assistant