[Peace-discuss] Upcoming Exit Ramp? What Was Wrong With This One?

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 26 11:49:54 CST 2009

Especially upsetting (and maddening) because cogent and well-documented arguments to the contrary are out there. Who is convincing Obama to the contrary, and why?? (Yeah, I know.)
Christian Parenti on DN! yesterday -- read the transcript or click on the big white arrow
www.democracynow.org/2009/11/25/obama_to_announce_afghan_escalation_plan
 --Jenifer