[Peace-discuss] Sarah Palin... Israel... End times

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Nov 26 12:16:08 CST 2009

Sometimes I think that Olbermann is almost as confused as Sarah ("I'm so
confused.") Palin.

Palin is no longer part of the Assemblies of God but attends some other
church.  I can't find evidence that she actually does subscribe to the
doctrines of the Assemblies of God although that was her home church at
one time.

The Assemblies of God, the Southern Baptists and many other so-called
"mainstream evangelicals" subscribe to the "dispensationalism" promoted
by Darby, which includes a "pre-tribulation rapture".

Although I eschew the pretrib doctrine, I do notice that Israel has
regathered, and that Jerusalem is becoming a burdensome stone for the
whole world.