Fwd: [Peace-discuss] Unity March this Saturday

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 04:21:18 CDT 2009

I found the conversation about income fantastic only.
I moved it to peace-discuss

I'll mention that a graduate student at the university makes below the
poverty level. But these students' families are always excluded from
the counts. Perhaps rightly so, but some of them are really really
struggling to get by.

-karen medina