[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Rachel Corrie opens tonight!

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 15:10:44 CDT 2009

I responded to Wes, and agreed to bring him a leaflet to support the
pro-Rachel side of the story.

I would call everyone's attention to the second part of Wes's request:
after the October 15 performance, there is going to be a discussion,
and it would be nice to have some pro-Rachel voices there.

So, if you were thinking of going to see the play, I encourage you to
go to the October 15 performance, and stay for the discussion.

The number to make a reservation is: 217-560-2656

Finally, we should all support the Station Theatre for taking this on.
They had to know that they were going to be harassed for doing this,
since that's been the experience of theaters
around the country. If you can't go to the 10/15 performance, go to
another one, and spread the word.

P.S. Thanks to everyone who called this to my attention.