[Peace-discuss] Nobel Committee, Strategic As Ever, Taps Obama for Peace Prize

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Fri Oct 9 13:52:49 CDT 2009

What objective relevant data are you referring to? Tutu has
continually praised Obama. That's neither here nor there. Tutu was not
defending Apartheid in South Africa, as Obama is defending/extending
the American presence in Afghanistan (or Iraq).

Is your stated position: Withdraw from Afghanistan with a Public,
Negotiated Timetable the same as Obama's?

I have not followed Al Jazeera recently, but I recall that Al Jazeera
has generally supported Saudi and Egyptian positions relative to
Israel/Palestine/Gaza. They too have been critical of (some) U.S.
policies.

You have really finessed my questions.