[Peace-discuss] Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize?

Ed Mandel crazyhawk22 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 9 10:03:26 CDT 2009

This is my first post to this forum--greetings.

I believe this strange selection is consistent with the previous selections by the Nobel committee of Al Gore for the 2007 peace prize for the dubious science of climate change, Henry Kissinger for the 1975 peace prize & Antonio Moniz for medicine for the medical benefits of lobotomies.
I suspect President O'bama will put this award in his resume as an achievement. This would also be consistent with his past  history of offering  rhetoric without substance. Indeed, it is becoming apparent that his prior  Illinois state senate  history of  voting "present" is becoming his method of dealing with issues & building up his legacy. He is present but what has he actually accomplished?