[Peace-discuss] Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize?

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 11:08:42 CDT 2009

Hi Ed -

Thanks for commenting.  It's also certainly true that the prize has been awarded in some Orwellian ways - possibly owing to its origins as a dynamite-funded effort to end war.

But as an aside, however dubious Al Gore may be, it seems to me the science is pretty convincing on climate change.  Of course you always get meteorologists who don't believe in evolution or chemists who think the sun goes around the earth, etc.  But that just doesn't add up to scientific controversy in my humble opine.

Anyway, thanks again for joining in.  We can argue about nearly anything on this list, and do.

Ricky

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn