[Peace-discuss] Mr. Estabrook's criticism

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Oct 16 18:33:23 CDT 2009

I appreciate the unsolicited plug for News from Neptune, which has been a number
of things over twenty years -- now including a website <www.newsfromneptune.com>
and a weekly television program on Urbana Public Television (cable channel 6) --
tonight at 7pm.

Tonight's show is a talk I gave at the Midwest Liberty Fest in Du Quoin IL,
9th-11th inst. -- "Securing Liberty; A Bailout for the Rest of Us." (The text is
on the website.)

The program usually involves three people (me & two others) in a spontaneous and
unrehearsed discussion of the news of the week and its coverage by the media.

Readers of this note are invited to participate (even you, Ralph).  Send me a
note if you're interested.  --CGE