[Peace-discuss] Tony's comments

David Gill docgill37 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 09:49:21 CDT 2009

Estabrook needlessly editorializes when describing Stewart as a "peculiar Brit".  Once more, I repeat, when Estabrook or anyone else on this listserv has spent time interacting at length with thousands of people who live within the villages of Afghanistan, perhaps then they might have a thorough understanding of how best to minimize hardship in the lives of the Afghani people.

As for the forgiving of Mr. Johnson: based on his history, I have little doubt, that when the next conflict is being debated, that if it is strongly supported by the American public, that Mr. Johnson will be fully behind it.

David Gill