[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [ISO] Herman Resigns

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 11:42:46 CDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Chris Tuck <christuck911 at gmail.com> wrote:

ahahaha, im so happy right now..

Just more hypocrisy to me.  ALL private colleges and universities give
preferential treatment to applicants whose relatives attended the university
or whose sponsors are big financial donors.  If a state institution can't do
this, then why make it selective at all?  Why not just let everyone in who
can pay the tuition?

John Wason