[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [ISO] Herman Resigns

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 14:43:31 CDT 2009

Because the U of I is a PUBLIC institution, NOT a PRIVATE one. Just as public schools can have AP classes, gifted programs, science, and music and arts HS, football teams, etc etc etc... Osensibly open to all, if they can make the grade (and yes, in some cases and places, there are points added to minority students' scores for reasons of fairness or diversity).
 --Jenifer