[Discuss] [Peace-discuss] Re: Schwieghart's quote to WDWS

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Oct 21 16:33:30 CDT 2009

I have been characterizing the Champaign police as paramilitary thugs for about 2 years now.

The speed of the outfit is the speed of the boss.  Ousting Finney seems to be an essential part of
any programme of improvement in the overall attitude of Champaign Police.  In fact one could justify firing Finney
and retaining the guy who pulled the trigger.