[Discuss] [Peace-discuss] Re: Schwieghart's quote to WDWS

Marti Wilkinson martiwilki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 14:57:05 CDT 2009

I understand that it appears that people are very quick to rush to judgment
without having all of the 'facts' - Karen I think articulated this pretty
well in that Finney has a history of taking actions that have undermined the
publics trust. Additionally, he was present when an unarmed suspect was shot
and that alone compromises his authority and his position. Plus - I'm
inclined to believe that it's really bad policy for a police chief to
respond to calls unless it is absolutely necessary.

Personally I think it's time he resign.