[Peace-discuss] The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 03:31:45 CDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 11:11 PM, Karen Capel <kcapel at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

It has been in the works for quite a while.  A guy whose name escapes me now
> organized an effort to purchase the 2000+ copies of the book required to
> send one copy to every fed prosecutor in the country.  (I did send notice to
> this list about that book circulation.)  Only one prosecutor
> responded...with "maybe next year" (this was last year).  Of that many, only
> one was minimally interested in going up against the Bush/Cheney murder
> machine.
>
> I have no idea when Bugliosi actually started writing the book.

January 2007.   It says so at the beginning of the trailer.

And they've raised $1,505 already toward their $1,000,000 goal.

Local law professor Francis Boyle started his impeachment campaign way
before that.  For some reason there has never been any momentum in terms of
punishing Bush/Cheney for their sins.