Fw: [Peace-discuss] Recruit a Republican Against the War in Afghanistan

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 11:09:21 CDT 2009

THANKS for the heads up, Bob, and hello AWARE friends.
I sent this to Tim Johnson just now:
Dear Rep Johnson,
I appreciate your position on ending the war in Afghanistan. Cutting off funding for military action, and using some of that for rebuilding of infrastructure seems a positive way to go.
Moving from US military personnel to private contractors is NOT the way to go. In fact, an investigation of the private contractors, including their ever-increasing role, seems past due.
Sincerely,
Jenifer Cartwright
Champaign

You can email him, too, at Timothy Johnson timothy.johnson at houseenews.net