[Peace-discuss] State Department Terminates Aid to Honduras Coup Regime

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Sep 4 11:11:27 CDT 2009

Typically what Amerika has done is to hunt down its "top dawgs" that it
created and trained and
"bring them to justice", that is, see that they are jailed, hanged, or
worse.

One way to bring it down is for the American people to demand complete
transparency of the
CIA and military activities and declassification of secrets regarding
military training, and "aid".
The cockroaches and worms won't do very well out in the sun.