[Peace-discuss] Using peace-action for AWARE etc. action-related discussions?

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 6 13:12:49 CDT 2009

Stuart,
I don't what to say re "Peace-Action." It seems that "Peace" does list events and actions in a satisfactory way. And posts sent by many on this list keep me gratefully checking "Peace-discuss."

As I said, it's not only nasty, etc posts on "Peace-discuss" that bother me -- I have a delete/pre-delete key for those. But there's also the dissention at meetings that's driven good long-time AWARE members away... And there's also the behavior (not acceptable to many of us) that has hurt/continues to hurt AWARE's image in the larger community. The latter two are the most serious -- no delete keys for those, and no effect on those from creating "Peace-Action."
 --Jenifer