[Peace-discuss] Closed military area?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Sep 10 17:20:09 CDT 2009

The Carolinian obviously thought Obama was lying and said so.

Obama has been observed betimes to prevaricate
thus it is not absurd to suspect an untruth.
After all Obama's lips were moving,
so the probability of gross misrepresentation was significant.

Any person that would have more respect for any man
than for the truth is not fit to serve the people.

The vicious attacks on free speech by the Obots are really going way
over the top.

The truth is that they don't give 42% of a Ripe Red Rat's Rump about
decorum, but
only about partisan defending of their crumbling champion.

I note that the crowd calling for Joe the Presbyterian's head on a
charger is the same bunch that thought it was
pretty damn funny when one of the Iraqi hombres tried to zap W with dos
Zapatos.
Now they're all bueno bueno dos zapatos.

Joe Wilson might not have had his facts straight but he expressed his
dissent and his opinion.
 From my view neither a verbal outburst nor a flung pie nor a sharp kick
to the cods would have
been out of order, considering.

Applause or dissent should be equally welcome.

Dissent defines Democracy.  I doubt that equal time was to be provided,
so the outburst is not all that unreasonable.  The reaction is certainly
unreasonable.

Why the question is about Decorum and Procedure rather than about
benevolence and care defines something about this bus.