[Peace-discuss] Re: Fwd: Heckling the President is Unacceptable

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 10 21:44:02 CDT 2009

Hypocritical moron.

We'd be a lot better off if we'd heckled Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter,
Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr, and the present incumbent (to stick to the
last 50 years) a good deal more than we did.  It would help if we'd impeached
them when we had the chance.

Because we didn't, Obama thinks he's free to continue killing people with
impunity, even in the face of the opinion of a majority of Americans.  --CGE