[Peace-discuss] Fw: TARGET: Rep. Joe Wilson -- who yelled "You lie!" at Obama

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Sep 11 19:45:48 CDT 2009

There's no reason to be concerned about this bagatelle when Obama's actual lies
-- such as that the US is "fighting terrorism" in Afghanistan and preventing "a
new 9/11"-- go unremarked.

This is a quite amazing exercise in straining at a gnat and swallowing a camel
-- while the dead bodies, Afghan and American, provided by the administration,
continue to pile up.  I'm sure they appreciate the smoke-screen.  --CGE