Fw: [Peace-discuss] Re: Fwd: Heckling the President is Unacceptable

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Sat Sep 12 09:34:18 CDT 2009

Maybe that is the case,

However, my point was the difference between British opposition Parliamentarians and the so called opposition in the U.S., where in Britian the opposition are NOT polite if they disagree.
I remember one particular instance in the British Parliament during the 1980's where one of the Labour M.P. 's ( Member of Parliament ) stood up and called Margret Thatcher " Robald Reagan's pet poodle ".

You would NEVER hear that from in the U.S. Congress !

David J.