[Peace-discuss] Fw: Tell Congress: stop the next recesion

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Sep 17 11:48:38 CDT 2009

I am wondering if it's the hypocrisy or if it's the blindness of the
Obots that
drives them to write classical pap like this:

"But *despite all that's been done to rescue them and prop them up,
some bankers and traders still have not learned their lesson*."

Since when does "rescuing" and "propping up" cause anyone to "learn a
lesson"?

Are the writers at True Majority really so benighted that they don't
parse and
resolve what they are writing?  Are their followers so dazzled that they
can't
figure it out either?