[Peace-discuss] Counter-recruitment? [laurie.nobilette@gmail.com: Catholic Workers]

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Sep 21 17:41:45 CDT 2009

In fact, AWARE has had an active Anti-Recruitment Working Group (ARWG) for some
time.  Mort Brussel and Durl Kruse have spear-headed it (so to speak), and Mort
has spoken to local high school officials on the matter recently.

I think our ARWG should liaise (horrible verb, but you know what I mean) with
the CW folks who want to work on this. Perhpas Karen and Conrad, with their
contacts with VVAW could be part of the conversation.  --CGE