[Peace-discuss] Counter-recruitment? [laurie.nobilette@gmail.com:Catholic Workers]

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 18:50:45 CDT 2009

Excellent news! I'm assuming it's a Unit 4 policy... but too bad that it's automatic that the recruiters have access UNLESS parents opt out, whereas it should be the other way, i e that recruiters do NOT have the access UNLESS parents check the box (plus fill out complicated 25-page forms, have them co-signed by 10 relatives and notarized). I wonder what Urbana's procedure is.
 --Jenifer