[Peace-discuss] Counter-recruitment? [laurie.nobilette@gmail.com: Catholic Workers]

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 19:09:54 CDT 2009

Laurie,

CAN displayed a strong interest in counter recruitment on the UIUC
campus -- college students. CAN meets Tuesday nights, 7pm in Gregory
Hall room 111 on campus. Tomorrow's meeting will include a talk on
Afghanistan.

In the past, the AWARE working group has focused on high school
counter recruitment.

Cody Braltz is a high school student at Urbana who has been interested
in the past.

-karen medina