[Peace-discuss] must reads / 2 novels (The Dispossessed) and 1 non-fiction

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 18:59:13 CDT 2009

> read Ursula Le Guin's classic novel, "The Dispossessed: An Ambiguous Utopia,"
Awesome book. A future anarchist society. Insightful. Brilliant.

I'm also going to recommend two other books:

Ender's Shadow (1999) Orson Scott Card. / poverty, military training,
(novel) but amazingly insightful. Powerful. Easy read.

"The Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small Town" is the first
nonfiction book written by John Grisham. Haunting.