[Peace-discuss] Demand a Real Economic Recovery Sept. 24

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 19:51:01 CDT 2009

STOP THE BAILOUT
BANDITS!

Demand a Real Economic Recovery for Working People

Don’t let the corporate criminals steal our future!

ONE YEAR AGO our government bailed-out Wall Street & the insurers, claiming
they were “too big to fail.”

ONE YEAR LATER:

• The banks continue to award executive bonuses while refusing to
finance jobs and carrying out    evictions
&            foreclosures;

• Corporate interests continue to push an anti‐worker
agenda in Congress;

• The G20 is meeting in Pittsburgh 9/24 to push the same failed
economic policies that created the crisis in the first place;

• Workers are STILL losing their jobs, homes, healthcare, &
retirement security.

Join us for a Rally to Demand:

Jobs   • Homes   • Health care
A new economy that works for everyone

Thursday, September
24, 2009

5:30 pm

Champaign County
Courthouse

Urbana, Illinois

JWJ will be accepting donations of
blankets and other bedding for the Safe Haven tent city residents.

Sponsored by Central Illinois Jobs With
Justice: The Mother Jones ChapterCo-sponsors include the Catholic Worker House
and C-U Citizens for Peace and Justice

For more information contact:
Ricky Baldwin
217-328-3037