[Peace-discuss] [Peace] SJP requests attendees for an Illini-PAC event

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 18:45:51 CDT 2010

> Nobody will be there with an open mind.
Even if that is true, I am not sure it makes much difference whether one
should attend or not.

> I wouldn't take the bait.
That is a legitimate reason not to go.

> You wouldn't ask "respectful questions" to a rapist, would you?

You mean if he was guilty of rape beyond any reasonable doubt? I might ask
him questions as long as he was handcuffed and not in a position to hurt
someone else.

-karen medina

believed to be clean.