[Peace-discuss] Fw: About your "A Call for Mayor Schweighart's Resignation " petition signature

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 09:09:26 CDT 2010

You can get one of these, too :-)Btw, I am really amazed and pleased that WCIA went this route!!
 --Jenifer

--- On Fri, 4/16/10, iPetitions Signature <confirm at ipetitions.com> wrote:
Dear Jenifer Cartwright,

Thank you for signing the "A Call for Mayor Schweighart's Resignation " petition at iPetitions.com.
Your signature is valuable and makes a real difference. Please encourage others to sign the petition as well. Forward the text below to everyone who might be interested:

------- FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS -------
Hi,

I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:

"A Call for Mayor Schweighart's Resignation "
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/schweighartresign/

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes just a few seconds of your time.

Thanks!

p.s. If you would like to start your own free petition, you can do so at
http://www.ipetitions.com/start-petition

---
UNSUBSCRIBE: This email is a one-time correspondence from iPetitions to confirm your petition signature and you will not be contacted again regarding  this matter. You are not part of any iPetitions mailing list and there is nothing  to "unsubscribe" from.

Did you receive this email in error? Sometimes people enter wrong email addresses when they sign a petition. If you think this has happened, please send us an email at support at ipetitions.com and explain the problem. Thank you!

believed to be clean.