[Peace-discuss] Mayor's comments

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 10:05:19 CDT 2010

I'm unimpressed by the distracting and time-wasting brouhaha re the Mayor, just as I'm unimpressed by the Birthers, Truthers, JFK buffs, etc. He's entitled to his opinion, and to hold office. It's just another way for the Dems to keep themselves excited about nothing at all, so as to divert the heat.

I noticed the comments of Dem cog Alan Kurtz today in the NG. He's the guy (and his wife) who made some nasty remarks to a covered Muslim woman at the WalMart a few years back, who later told the story at an AWARE meeting. Righteous people, these Dems, pure as the driven snow.

DG

believed to be clean.