[Peace-discuss] my generation is under-represented in the peacemovement

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Apr 30 23:05:32 CDT 2010

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving
  hysterical naked......who passed through universities with radiant cool eyes hallucinating Arkansas and Blake-light tragedy among the scholars of war,
who were expelled from the academies for crazy & publishing obscene odes on the windows of the skull,
who cowered in unshaven rooms in underwear, burning their money in wastebaskets and listening to the Terror through the wall...I think it's the hallucinating Arkansas that left everyone feeling crispy and xenophobic...----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Medina" <kmedina67 at gmail.com>