[Peace-discuss] Andrew Bacevich -- check this out!!

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 19:52:50 CDT 2010

The "progressive" left loves to be all over any apparent crack in the
establishment facade. Sometimes, it's worthwhile in terms of an insider
perspective, cf., during the Bush Admin. But I think there's more than that
going on--the residual need for many on the left to show that they're not really
radical--that "respectable" people agree with them. And Bacevich has found his
niche there. He doesn't get any tough questions from Goodman, except somewhat
belatedly and pointlessly at the end. I'm not sure what they're thinking
interviewing this man in a softball match, or maybe I am sure and want to cut
Goodman some slack.

DG