[Peace-discuss] How Many Iraqis Did We "Liberate" from Life on Earth?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 6 14:39:45 CDT 2010

  And how many Afghans (and Pakistanis) have we killed or maimed from the Carter
administration's recruitment of Islamic fanatics (in the most expensive CIA
operation to date) to the Obama administration's assassinations by drone?

More than thirty years of the subvention of murder by US presidents, Republican
and Democratic alike, must come to an end. It seems that has to begin with the
rejection of the current administration.