[Peace-discuss] Mort -- On the topic of "brainwashing"

MartyneConrad Wetzel mc-wetzel at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 22:11:42 CDT 2010

Dear Mort,

I read with a great deal of interest your comments on the subject of "brainwashing."

If excellent formal education can be considered as a type of "brainwashing," then I consider that I received a great deal of the best kind of brainwashing available, both as an undergraduate at Manchester College (Indiana) and as a graduate student at the Univeristy of Illinois.

Here's to brainwashing! May it flourish for generations to come.

Thanks again for your insights,
Conrad Wetzel
217-352-8603
mc-wetzel at hotmail.com