[Peace-discuss] Corn Festival -- RE: Sweet Corn Fest Fri & Sat!

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Aug 31 20:32:35 CDT 2010

  If your assertion is culturally dependent and relative, then in principle
there can be statements to which it does not apply - i.e., absolutes.

If your assertion is not culturally dependent and relative, then it itself is an
absolute (perhaps the only one).

Either way, we're forced to deal with absolutes.