[Peace-discuss] book club / suggestion for a first book: The War Comes Home / is there an interest?

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 07:58:02 CST 2010

Hi Peace-discuss,

It has been suggested that AWARE start a reading group. I would like
to suggest a first book:
Title: The War Comes Home: Washington's Battle Against America's Veterans
Author: Aaron Glantz
Publisher: Berkeley : University of California Press, 2009
2 copies Champaign Public Library	Nonfiction	362.8609 Gla
1 copy at Tolono, so is available by request

Is there interest? Shall we start in January or before?

I'd like to read this before February 3, 2010 -- this is the projected
date for the IVAW panel on military suicides.

-karen medina