[Peace-discuss] News from Neptune, Maccabee editions

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 21:11:26 CST 2010

On News from Neptune TV (Friday, 7 p.m., UPTV channel 6), as well as radio
(Saturday 10 a.m., WEFT), I'll try to address the issue of "racism" in the Tea
Party, as discussed this past Tuesday evening by a distinguished panel.
Unfortunately, I thought that the diversity of perspectives by panelists left
something to be desired.

I will also follow-up on my concerns about former Urbana City Council person
David Gehrig, the implications of the juxtaposition between his ACLU membership
in good standing and his suggestion that my letters be censored by the Daily
Illini, and the racial implications of support for the Jewish state by both
those who call themselves liberal, conservative, or anything else.

David Green