[Peace-discuss] Jury Reaches Verdict in Disarm Now Plowshares Trial

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:53:03 CST 2010

So so so cool: >They put up two big banners which said "Disarm Now
Plowshares: Trident Illegal and Immoral," scattered sunflower seeds,
and prayed until they were arrested at dawn.

So so so scary: >Once arrested, the five were cuffed and hooded with
sand bags because the marine in charge testified "when we secure
prisoners anywhere in Iraq or Afghanistan we hood them...so we did it
to them."

Yes. > the right of citizens to try to stop war crimes by their government.

Thanks for sharing Stuart! It was a good article. Bad news, but good press.