[Peace-discuss] Pull a Green Party Ballot Today!

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 2 09:05:19 CST 2010

In the general election, I certainly intend to vote for Whitney for governor,
etc., but in the primary, it may be worthwhile to vote for the only anti-war
candidate among the Republicans and Democrats - Cheryle Jackson, candidate for
senator.

I'll take a Democratic ballot and vote for her - as the only way an anti-war
opinion can be registered in this thoroughly cooked election. --CGE

believed to be clean.