[Peace-discuss] AWARE & abortion

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 12:36:26 CST 2010

I won't get into the abortion debate this time - I've been heard from enuf on that, probably - but I will just say it s true that AWARE has often given to a variety of causes, and yet somehow people still seem to like what the group does enuf to keep giving.  The buttons and calendars the group sells at the Farmers' Mkt, for example, are not restricted to war and racism issues - I don't think anyone is misled about who we are.

Ricky

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn