[Peace-discuss] a friend: Haiti's problem is overpopulation

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 8 14:03:21 CST 2010

Karen writes "Birth control pills (I took them when I was married) did
really weird
things to me. Made me feel like I was on an elevator all the time."

This is because you are on an elevator, Karen. Birth control pills
evidently made  you more sensitive to the interchangeability of elevators
and gravity. Mort can explain it better than me. I was never strong on
General Relativity.

Bob

believed to be clean.